Want To Join The Anchored Height Safety Team?
Anchored Height Safety is always on the lookout for the right people to join the team. The expected attributes that we generally look for in our team members are:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- An eye for detail
- A good attitude – hard working, do the right thing, doing things right
- Good team and supportive spirit
We have previously accepted candidates from trades or careers outside of Height Safety (such as Carpentry or Facilities Management) where competencies are transferrable. Candidates with previous height safety experience are highly regarded.
How To Apply
Not all roles have vacancies available at all times, but if you feel that you meet our expected attributes and would be a good fit, please write a brief cover letter outlining:
- Which type of role you are applying for
- How you meet our expected attributes, including a brief work history
- How you could add value to our business
Please send your letter to HR@anchored.com.au with “I would love to join your team as a ……… and this is why…” in the email header.
Jayelen Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.